We’re Hiring CCTV, Solar Installers
and Electricians Now
African Solar Solution is always on the lookout for experienced solar panel installers and knowledgeable electricians to serve as team leaders. Do you have experience installing solar panels? Do you know the ins and outs of wiring? Contact us now if you’re looking for competitive pay and room for career advancement in the exciting solar energy industry!
Solar panel installers and electricians lead the work crews and perform roof work like system layout, mounting of rails, mounting of solar panels, and module wiring interconnections. That also provide data monitoring system installation, system inspections, and homeowner data monitoring training. They are a crucial part of the team because they get the solar arrays installed and working properly.
Your job as a solar panel installer and electrician will be to lead teams that assemble, install, and maintain solar arrays on the rooftops of homes and businesses. The job is mostly done outdoors, though you might have to go into attics and crawlspaces to connect solar panels to the electric grid. This job is in high demand, and the Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts it will grow much faster than the average career over the next 10 years.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Amazing work ethic and positive attitude
- Enthusiasm for solar energy
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work in hot and cold weather conditions
- Ability to climb ladders and work on rooftops
- Experience working with electrical systems
- Experience installing solar panels
- Customer-centered service philosophy
- Excellent documentation skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Planning and time management skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Customer-focused service
- Two current, valid forms of ID
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Telephone skills
- Patience, discretion, and good judgement